Butte Theater – Cripple Creek
- The Great American Trailer Park Musical – Through November 3rd. It’s exactly what it says! A comedy/musical about residents in a trailer park in Florida. It’s great fun! The Great American Trailer Park Musical is rated PG13 for adult humor and themes.
- All I Want for Christmas is More Olio – November 22 through December 29th. Olios, olios, and more olios. What can we say about this, except that if you love olios, you’re really going to enjoy this year’s Christmas show. Rated PG for the entire family.
Gold Camp Christmas in Cripple Creek & Victor – Various activities and events throughout November and December. Click the link above to see dates and descriptions.
- November 21-January 1st – Lighting of the headframes in the Cripple Creek/Victor Gold Mining District.
- December 9th – Colorado Springs Chorale Christmas Concert at the Cripple Creek Baptist Church.
- December 12th
- Winter Wonderland Reception at the Aspen Mine Center
- Winter Music Performance for Cripple Creek-Victor Schools
- December 13th –
- Soup for the Soul and the Greatest Gold Camp Cookie Contest at the Aspen Mine Center.
- Tour of LIghted Headframes
- 12 Redneck Days of Christmas Parade in Victor
- Lego Build and Father Time at the Fortune Club
- Victor Party in the Plaza – Tree lighting, Hot Hooch & Entertainment
- December 14th
- Christmas Parade on Bennett Avenue.
- Treasures of Christmas Scavenger Hunt, free hot chocolate, cider, and Chai tea. S’mores and marshmallow roasting on open fires. All on Bennett Avenue.
- Christmas Craft Fair at Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation.
- Fundraiser Luncheon at the Aspen Mine Center.
- Santa Claus, Gingerbread Ornament Decorating at Aspen Mine Center.
- Tree Decorating Contest Awards, Soup for the Soul, and Cookie Contest Awards, Parade Awards, Tree and Basket Silent Auction Bid Announcements at the Aspen Mine Center.
Florissant Grange – Every Wednesday night in Florissant from 6-9. Potluck dinner and music by the Jammers. Wednesdays are great nights for fun, food, fellowship, dancing, and music. Come and bring your family for a good time. If you play an instrument or sing, you can join in, too!!